OK, so our little girl is almost 7 months old and I'm just getting around to posting about her being 6 months old! (sorry, Maddie) So much to blog, so little time...

Our little Maddie has gotten the most adorable rolls on her in the last month. She has cheeks that just won't stop and can only be outdone by her thighs!! I tell you what, I think it's the one time in life when you are actually cuter with more chub. ;-)

Here are some oh-so-adorable pictures of our little redhead. By the way, you might notice that she has her own "camera smile" - amazing that she poses for pictures already, huh?

More about her accomplishments when she officially turns 7 months (because now it's hard to remember what she was doing at 6 months...)
1 comment:
SO cute! I love this age! The ball popper is E's favorite toy - he's not so good at letting A try it.
Miss you, too! Yes, life is busy!
Post a Comment