Here's to you, honey, for being an awesome father for our children!

It's so cool to see you, the love of my life, my husband, as a father. As we were waiting for a child, that was one of the things that I longed for...to see what you would be like as a dad. It's a whole new part of you to love and it's so fun to see you in that role.

You are a great dad!

It melts my heart to see you go in and kiss our kids every night before bed...and to see you sad because kissing them goodnight means that they're another day older and you miss them being little.

I love that you teach Eli about God's creation in such cool ways and that you are intentional about helping him explore what it means to be a rough and tumble boy.
I

also love seeing you fall in love with Maddie...and become protective of her so early.
Thank you for being a dad that sacrifices in order to spend time with the family and thank you for showing them how much you love them every day!
2 comments:
Awwww....love.
Me again. I just noticed that John looks like Nemo in one of the pictures. (The shirt, not a fish-face or anything.)
Post a Comment