
I have to say, this year's visit to see Santa is one I would like to continue. Our local rec center had breakfast with Santa a couple weeks ago and it was awesome! For a couple bucks a person, you came in at your reserved time and had pancakes, sausage and juice, served by the nice sponsors. Then, when you were done eating, you could stand in line to go see Santa.

As we were watching the people in front of us, we noticed that a lady would come from behind the curtain and hand presents to each child as they got off of Santa's lap. I quickly conferred with John to see if we were supposed to have brought wrapped gifts for our kids so that they could get something?!? When it was our turn, they asked the ages of our kids and, after the kids said Hello to Santa, they each got an age appropriate toy! How cool is that? Eli will never settle for a mall santa again! Also, they took pictures, printed them out with a cute little border stamped with the date and place, and you went to the table to pick them up and take home as a souvenir. Soooo much easier than the mobs of people at the mall. (Here are the candid pictures that John took. At some point, perhaps I will scan in the souvenir pictures, or you can just imagine how cute they looked!)
No comments:
Post a Comment