Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas in GA

(For the sake of not making you look at the same Santa post for any longer, I will go ahead and put up a few random pictures. And, I'm not even going to worry about the fact that the blog background still has a Christmas theme, because I'm still working on Christmas pictures!)

Well, technically speaking, we didn't get to GA until the day after Christmas, but who's counting? We have so many pictures from the week with my side of the family, so the next few posts will probably be heavy on pictures and short on words. (otherwise, I'll never get to the present day!)
Here's Maddie with her Aunt Amy and her Aunt "Do."

Our first outing with the kids was at the local hotel's swimming pools. That was how we passed the time while the men went to a hockey game. As you can see, the kids loved and it and came home all worn out! :)













No comments: