Thursday, August 03, 2006

What's he doing at 2 months?

Even though it might not be as fun, I thought we could include developmental updates of Elijah and not always just pictures. So, what's he doing at 2 months, you might ask?
  • He loves to suck on his fists and just started putting a couple of fingers in his mouth - only problem is that he's loud (hence, we moved him out of our room at night) and sometimes he sticks his fingers in too far and starts choking
  • He does ab crunches all the time because he loves to sit up and tries to stand on his own
  • Did I mention that he likes to stand up? He seems to have really strong legs and a strong back, so he stands up when we hold on to his fingers
  • Baby Eli loves to make noises - he still coos sometimes, but more often smiles and laughs and has started playing with his voice :)
  • He loves to hold his hands and our hands, and just yesterday he started grabbing on to his legs and his feet while I was changing his diaper

Well, I know he does more than that, but would hate to bore my readers, so that's all for now! Check in later for more fun updates on Elijah.

No comments: