Tuesday, August 15, 2006

He Rolled Over!

Yes, it's true. Elijah was 11 weeks old yesterday and he rolled over for the first time. He was on his tummy for his "tummy time" (which he doesn't typically like, by the way) and the next thing you know, he's on his back! Of course, I had to see if he really knew what he was doing or if it was just a fluke, so I set him back on his tummy 3 or 4 more times and, sure enough, he would immediately roll onto his back. :) I was able to catch one of the performances on videotape, so John would know I wasn't making it up! Uh-oh, now he's one step closer to being mobile...this could be trouble.

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

We are so excited to hear he rolled over! Watch out...he will be crawling soon...Can't wait to see you guys soon!