Elijah discovered his toes! He loves to reach for and hold onto his feet now. That also means that, if he's not able to reach his toes (restrained in a swing, bouncy seat, carseat, etc.) he gets upset. He has also given himself a nice scratch on his leg where he's tried to grab his foot unsuccessfully. But, it's very cute and once led to him rolling onto his tummy. (don't worry, he didn't roll off the couch in this picture - I was right beside him)
Elijah also discovered a new toy at a friend's house yesterday...the Jumparoo. He thought it was pretty cool that he could stand in it - he didn't quite catch on to the fact that he could jump.
Here's Elijah and Benjamin (AKA Ben & Eli) hanging out. They are exactly one month apart - a little size difference, but they enjoy laughing at each other nonetheless! :)



2 comments:
They are all very handsome boys....I can't believe how much they have grown up in only a month. Give them a kiss for us!
That guy is so stinkin cute I can't stand it! I wish I could see you guys! We miss you like crazy but love keeping up on your life through pictures. Can't wait til Eli and our little one are buddies! Have a great weekend, Mar
Post a Comment