Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Swim Lessons

OK, I can't help but smile everytime I look at this picture! We call it "Eli & the Ladies." :) Eli has been in swim lessons for the past few months with these girls and he loves it (the swim lessons, well them too). He definitely jumps the farthest and I think puts his head the farthest under water. When it comes to a nice, neat, scissor kick, though, the girls have him beat. He loves to wear his goggles, pick up rings from the bottom of the pool, jump in and swim by himself.



And here was Maddie's favorite activity...playing/hiding in the lockers while Eli got changed after swim lessons. As you can see, the rest of the kids loved it too. (do you see Eli's feet sticking out?) :-)


This past week was the final swim lesson. We're going to head to the outdoor pools to try out the new skills! So, we took all the kids to the park after their lesson to play and have popsicles. They had a blast, and so did the siblings, who were champs for sitting through swim lessons every week without being able to get in the water themselves!



And, I have to post a picture from Mother's Day. Here are my two little cuties who make me remember how much God has blessed me in this life and how many prayers He has already answered for us!

2 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

So adorable! I love Maddie's smile! And Eli in those goggles made me chuckle!

Jessica said...

that is sweet, karen, and indeed you are blessed! ps. we love safesplash, too!