My younger sister is pregnant and due in March, so we had a little surprise baby shower for her the last day we were all together. It was so sweet to be able to celebrate little Reagan and pick out special gifts just for her. I would love your prayers for my sister and her family (and all of us)as this has been an especially difficult pregnancy since their sweet little baby girl was diagnosed with Trisomy 18. To learn more about their story, check out http://reaganisourjoy.blogspot.com/.
Monday, February 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These pictures are perfect and I know Mar loved the shower you gave her! You are all so special!
OH Karen! I've seen Reagan's story floating around blog world, but I didn't know that she was your sister! I will continue to pray for her and her sweet baby.
Post a Comment