

Since we were in GA for New Year's, we tagged along with my sister's family to a party...it was at a furniture store. The owners invite all of their friends and family to hang out, everyone brings food to share, the TV room is set to the football games, and the kids are allowed to run around the store. Crazy, huh? Here's Aunt Amy reading to Eli and Lindsey Beth playing with Maddie on the chairs. :)
2 comments:
I like the new blog look, Karen!
Hey, Karen! Can I get an updated email address for you? Mine's the same. Nothing too interesting going on, if you know what I mean, but I don't think I have the right address for you.
You can email me from my blog page on the right if you don't have my address. I should just call you!
Love the picture! *A
Post a Comment