Monday, July 28, 2008

Irish Festival

A couple weeks ago, we all went to the Irish Festival. Why, you might ask? Well, John is part Scottish and he enjoys going to anything even somewhat related. Besides, the Irish dancing and bagpipes are always fun!

Eli still talks about the "Irish music" and tells random people about how he danced to it. And, yes, he did indeed dance. As you can see here, he would spin and clap and then fall down when he got dizzy. The people around us loved it, and we did too!




Of course, I think he liked the kid's stuff even more. He got to go on a huge inflatable slide, jump around in a bounce house, and get on our shoulders to catch bubbles! What more could a kid ask for??


As for Maddie, well since she has red hair, everyone that saw her just assumed that she was Irish. I must say, I don't think I've ever seen that many red-heads all in one place at one time. :) She fit right in!

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

I can't believe a year ago we were there with you guys at the Irish festival! WOW!