Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I am quite humbled and content on Mother's Day. I remember quite a few years when I was longing for a child and now I have two precious children that God has blessed me with. It's a great day to set aside all of the struggles of motherhood and reflect on the amazing children that give you the title "mom." Here are some pictures of my adorable kiddos (every proud mom has to share, right?). One is of them "waking" me up in bed and the other one is all of us ready to go to church. My wonderful husband made the day quite relaxing for me!



Thank You, God, for being sovereign and forming our family in Your perfect way.

5 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

Adorable! What beautiful gifts from the Lord. And I LOVE your new haircut!

Shannon said...

I wish I looked that good when my kids wake me up!

Jessica said...

i just love what you said. :-)

Muddflower said...

Hey Guys

Sorry we missed you - we live in VA again. I love the red hair on Madeline:)

We are having #4 June 16th - yes it is a BOY!!!

Email us sometime - The gracias
amgracia@verizon.net

Meg said...

what a cute family!