Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Maddie's TWO!!

My baby is 2 years old now and I can't believe it! She seems so grown up, even though she's still a little munchkin. She requested an "Abby Cadabby" birthday cake and, for those of you who don't know, that it one of the new Sesame Street characters. The thing that cracks us up is that Maddie doesn't even watch Sesame Street; however, all of the Sesame Street characters are on her diapers. Every time we change her, she wants to pick which diaper and she kAdd Imageisses the character...So, we went with a Sesame Street theme this year!

Abby Cadabby - The girls made wands just like the little fairy-in-training, Abby Cadabby. Unfortunately, we didn't capture it in pictures. Oh well!

Elmo's World














Cookie Monster Match-Up



The Monster Mash -
Eli was in charge of this one. I don't know if you can tell or not, but the kids got to blow up these monster balloons and use them as individual punching bags.




Eli & Maddie playing in Maddie's new playhouse.










Playing with leaves - I think the kids had just as much fun playing in the leaves as they did with the other games. Here's a picture of one of Maddie's little boyfriends at the end of the party. Doesn't it just make you laugh?! :-) I love it.

1 comment:

Meg said...

wes does not look too happy about being buried up to his nose in leaves! we had such a great time at the fiesta -- thanks for inviting us! =)