Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First Field Trip

Ok, it really makes it seem like my boy is growing up when he has a FIELD TRIP! (Of course, all the parents drive because they're still in car seats :)) Maddie got to come too and had fun hanging out with the "big kids."




Eli's preschool class went to a working farm and it was a beautiful day for it! The kids had lots of fun looking at the animals and walking through the barns, one room schoolhouse, etc. They also got to run through a hay bale maze that was still up from the fall festival the previous weekend. The kids were just happy to be outside running around in the open fields!












And, here's a classic picture. I swear, I think every child probably has a similar picture, I know I do. The one from my preschool field trip included me petting a sheep and I was wearing a bright red sweater with a flower name tag. :)

No comments: