
Let's see, what's new at the Keller house?

Well, Maddie got her first haircut! She had some long tufts of hair around her ears that we wanted to get trimmed and the stylist actually gave her a hairstyle at 10 months. :) She looks adorable, of course. Here are some pictures with a little clip in her hair. I have yet to be able to get it back in, but one day...
And, Maddie's walking now! She's been cruising for quite a while and taking a few steps here and there. But a little over a week ago she decided that all she wanted to do was walk. Now she can keep up with the best of them, with her hands up in the air, of course. :) So cute!!

As for Eli, he's currently very into construction vehicles and fire trucks. He has several "construction sites" in the yard where he builds and fixes roads. He knows the names of all the vehicles needed and has the process down pretty well too. And, can you guess what he's going to be for Halloween? Here's a picture to help you out!

Just for laughs, I thought I'd include a short video from the week that John was out of town for business. The kids were burning off some energy in the basement and it is quite hilarious to watch!! (this is the first time I've tried to add videos, so we'll see if they actually work)
1 comment:
It is great to see your family.Isn't the internet great. I miss you.
Post a Comment