Maddie is 11 weeks old today and this is what Eli looked like when he was 11 weeks old! I can't believe how much they both have changed in what seems like such a short period of time. I must say, one of the reasons I am so thankful that I blog is being able to look back at Eli's (and now Maddie's ) milestones. I definitely haven't been good about scrapbooking or writing them down in a baby book, but at least I have it in my blog. I was much better about blogging when it was just Eli, but I'm going to do my best to keep track of these two little munchkins electronically - and you'll get to follow them along too!
Speaking of documenting milestones, Maddie is smiling, cooing, blowing bubbles, and drooling up a storm! (Eli drooled, but not nearly this much this early.) I've actually started putting bibs on Maddie and I'm not a big "bib" person. Thank goodness my friend Kim makes adorable bibs that are cuter than a clot of the clothes that Maddie has! :) Also, you can hear her pooping on the other side of the house - quite a loud little lady!! She still has her bright red hair and big blue eyes...we'll see if they grow with her.

1 comment:
Thank you, thank you! Eli looks incredulous in the last picture, like, "Are you kidding me?"
(((((Kellers))))
Post a Comment