Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Moving

Where do we even begin? Well, I guess at the beginning...
The Keller3 have now officially moved to Colorado!
Here we are with our good friends, the Wittens, in our empty TX house.

And, here's our new house in CO in the midst of some pretty amazing snowfall (and some major renovations)! We made it out to CO just in time for the big snow and it just keeps coming. We actually love the snow, but it did make our holiday travel plans quite difficult.

Stay tuned for more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just spent an hour reading every blog post you ever wrote - so fun! At a point I began to get nostalgic and wanting Erik never to grow any bigger than to be able to sit up on his own. Wah!

Matt and Kat Green said...

what's that white stuff all over the ground? hah! easy to forget when we get excited to see a single snow flake fall from the sky once a year! makes me wanna go skiing again!!!