Sunday, July 30, 2006

SO BLESSED

We have been overwhelmed by the generosity, kindness and love so many people have shown us since we've brought Elijah home!! It has been so encouraging and has really helped us celebrate the arrival of our son.

From cards of joy and love and encouragement...











to gifts that seem to continually arrive on our doorstep...

to a baby shower in a box from our home church...















to baby showers from our new church...




the list goes on and on.




Thank you all for supporting us through our journey to Elijah David and rejoicing with us as we have now moved into this new stage of our lives for which we have long been awaiting! And, we never want to overlook God's role in the journey - He is the Blessed Controller of our lives.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Karen, John and Eli,
I just had to say Congratulations on the adoption of Eli! As I'm sure Mar has told you, adoption has ALWAYS been a blessing in my life. I feel so incredibly lucky to have been "given" the parents I have and I know Eli will always feel the same about you. Anyway, I wish you all the best and wanted to share my congrats. I know Dan and Mar are so thrilled to have another nephew in their lives...especially one that will be so close to their little one!
Best Wishes,
Sarah Giere

thekeller4 said...

Thank you so much, Sarah - that means a lot coming from you! :) And, we are excited to hear about your little one who's due date is fast approaching!!